Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer, Summer, Summer Time

So, it's summer time and we all know what that means... bathing suit time!!!  I love shopping for bathing suits... wait a minute, no I don't.   I dread it just like a root canal.  (and yes, i've had a root canal, so I know!)  

I just got a new bathing suit in the mail from eddiebaur.com and it was SO CUTE!!!  ehem, in the bag.  I tried it on and it just wasn't flattering.  So, off it goes... back in the mail... I will be glad when I see the refund hit my bank account.  

Now, I'm not going to pretend that I've spent the last 6 months losing a bunch of weight and exercising my butt off... because I haven't.  I finally got my butt in gear a month ago.  I lost weight three weeks in a row and this week I gained just a tiny bit... seriously, not even a whole pound.  So, I am down 4.9 pounds for the month.  Anyways, enough with numbers.  I just wanna start blogging again... get myself out there and motivated.

I've started going to a Hip Hop Hustle workout class.... it's FUN!  I love dancing again, I feel great after I leave... dripping in sweat.  If I keep all this up, maybe next year I will enjoy putting on  a bathing suit.  ;)

Cheers to you!
And cheers to me and my 25 years!

1 comment:

RunnerMom said...

Glad to see you are posting again. I think I found your blog through Sister Skinny back in the fall. I miss her! Glad she made it to a size 6. It was fun taking the journey with her.

Running was the cure for my weight roller coaster. I finally found something I love (most days).
If you are still interested in running, maybe sign up for another 5K in August to keep you motivated. And don't worry about walking! A little walk break each mile or in the middle can actually make you finish faster because you recover a bit and then run faster! Check out Jeff Galloway's run/walk plans. Good luck!