Sunday, November 30, 2008

All about Goals...

First things first, let's see how I did on my goals this week...

by the way, b/c of how my workout journal is set up, I am counting my weeks from Monday to Sunday.  So, today is the end of my week.  :)

1.  4 days of cardio - DONE
Wed and Th - 30 minutes of cardio
Friday - 48 minutes of cardio
Saturday - 60 minutes of cardio

2.  2 days of weights - DONE
did arm workout 4 days... M, W, F, Su

3.  2 days of blogging - DONE
much more free time = much more blogging!

4.  log in food journal every day - NOT DONE
out of my daily schedule threw me off, I think.. didn't log  :(


NEW GOALS FOR THIS WEEK!

1.  Cardio - 18 miles for the week

I am going to start thinking of my cardio in terms of miles.  I think this will help me move from walking to jogging more.  If I know I just need to do 60 minutes of cardio, I can just drift off and walk for 60 minutes.  But, I need something to push me to get more distance... that will push me to do more jogging, which I know I can do.  

2.  3 days of weights... Tu, Th, Sa

3.  2 days of blogging

4.  log food everyday


Cheers to meeting most of my goals!
Cheers to twenty five years!

No comments: