Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm not in the mood...

no, no, no... not that, you perverts.  ;)  I'm not in the mood for a workout. 

I'm feeling like a slacker.  :(
I know what my goals are this week... I'm just not motivated.
I have lots of excuses.. that are all lame.  I hate excuses.

I feel like one of my little students at school ... when I ask, "WHY did you do that?"
and they just look at me blankly and shrug their shoulders.  
My goals are staring me in the face saying, "WHY aren't you doing anything?"
and I just nicely shrug my shoulders... I don't know why.

I think it's important that I post on the days that I feel like crap too... I can't stand always feeling the need to appear positive or perfect.  (yeah right!)

I know I should be on the treadmill right now... but I think I'm just going to go clean my kitchen and get back to it tomorrow.

side note:  I did actually do cardio and weights yesterday... but that's it for the week, so far.

cheers to venting!
cheers to twenty five years!

No comments: